cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: new service

@pollock88

Factory reset deletes all media and data and resets all settings. ...

1. Click on “Settings and tap "General".
  2. Scroll to the bottom of the General tab and tap "Reset".
  3. Tap "Erase All Content and Settings".
  4. Enter your passcode (if you have set one) and confirm your reset by tapping “Erase iPhone.”
  5. If prompted, enter the Apple ID Password, then tap Erase.
  6. The device is reset and ready to use.
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@pollock88 wrote:

Have activated an unblocked and refurbished iphone 7 and transferred my previous Ph #.  Activation went through but am unable to see a phone screen.  Also, the phone will see my internet wifi modem but when I put in my password to access it it keeps telling me it is incorrect even though I know it is correct and have carefully inputted it several times.  Any ideas?

@pollock88  Sounds like the phone needs additional refurbishing. You should take that phone back and ask for a refund.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is definitely the answer, probably during refurbishing they had some software issues. If you're already starting fresh. Apple requires an internet connection (wifi or cell phone) in order to go through the set up. 

There could also be another issue is that your wifi system is locked via mac addresses and not allowing you to add new devices to connect to the netwrok. This is usually the case if you're sure that your password to the wifi is correct. 

Need Help? Let's chat.