cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new promo rateplan Us roaming

r_r_onflaglerbe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just transfered to Public with the promo $60.00 plan including 2Gb us roaming and call from US. Did this at Walmart, but when I sihn in it does not show the plan includes US 2GB roaming. Walmart says I have it but when I try to change plans it wants another $60. Anyone Help?

7 REPLIES 7

dhandel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am on the $60 plan. My account lists how much data of my 2gb I have used while in the US and how much data I have used of the 8.5gb I have used in Canada. It seems very clear. 

You should see the 2 GB US roaming data addon on your overview page, in the addon information box.

You will not see the txting and MMS listed, as the are included in the plan, but not displayed.  The detailed description has limited space to detail all the included stuff.

If you’re going to the US soon, ensure you are allowing your data roaming, and your network selection is not set specifically to Public Mobile, as it may need to choose AT&T or T-Mobile.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@r_r_onflaglerbe wrote:

Just transfered to Public with the promo $60.00 plan including 2Gb us roaming and call from US. Did this at Walmart, but when I sihn in it does not show the plan includes US 2GB roaming. Walmart says I have it but when I try to change plans it wants another $60. Anyone Help?

@r_r_onflaglerbe If you are currently on the $60 plan then the system will not allow you to change to the same plan.

When you access your account online if it shows your plan is the $60 plan then you have the correct plan and the 2GB will show up within the next couple of days.

If it doesn't show the $60  under your plan details then contact PM.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

r_r_onflaglerbe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks .... It would seem so...Interesting that it doesn't show when signing in?? 

R

Himanshu1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi @r_r_onflaglerbe 

I am not super sure if the 2 problems are similar

Referring to this thread could be useful:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Adding-US-Data-plan-Where-does-it-show-...

If not, I feel the best bet could be messaging the moderator team. They can be contacted by going to the message icon -> new message -> send to moderator team. They usually take around 2 days to get back 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

If you try to change plans now, you'll forfeit whatever plan balance you currently have. In essence you'll be sacrificing what you currently have and there's no refunds or pre-rating here.

If you paid $60, you have the correct plan already.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@r_r_onflaglerbeSince there is only one $60 ready made plan, you should be okay. If you change plan before the renewal date, you automatically forfeit the prepaid amount for the rest of the 30 days, that's why it ask for another $60.

Need Help? Let's chat.