cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new client: something wrong with account number/IMEI message received.

IPCA
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Received a message saying they are having trouble transferring my number and I need to update my account number/IMEI. How do I proceed since I didn't receive any call from the support yet? thanks a lot! 

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@IPCA  In most cases it's best to only provide account number, name on the account and the number that you want to port in. Providing additional info like IMEI is not necessary and only increases the chances of a port failing.

Click  this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Moderator. Provide the info from above and they will resubmit your port.

Hope this helps!

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@IPCA wrote:

Received a message saying they are having trouble transferring my number and I need to update my account number/IMEI. How do I proceed since I didn't receive any call from the support yet? thanks a lot! 

@IPCA 

contact a moderator you can do so by clicking the question mark at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue port problems

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Did they send you a message? All support is online so you would have to reply to the message.

Top rightish of forums is an envelope (your mailbox) do you have any messages from them?

You can click link below to contact them.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.