cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new activation

Maverick4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have an account. Wish to activate a sim for my wife. She uses my email address and hasn't one of her own.  How do I bypass the what is your email address if she hasn't one.

3 REPLIES 3

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Maverick4 wrote:

Have an account. Wish to activate a sim for my wife. She uses my email address and hasn't one of her own.  How do I bypass the what is your email address if she hasn't one.

To have a PM account, each account needs it's own email address. Real easy to get a gmail address for the wife, then proceed.

Make sure to use your referral number for her new account. She'll get $10 and you'll get $1/30days applied to your account.

Welcome aboard.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Maverick4 Hello there is no way to bypass the email she needs a separate one you’ll have to create it this is how public identifies their accounts they cannot use the same email for both have a great day

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Maverick4 you could try using an email  alias. Or get her a free Gmail account. Welcome to the community.  Stay safe. 

https://accounts.google.com/signup/v2/webcreateaccount?hl=en&flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=SignUp

Need Help? Let's chat.