cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new activation

anita
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i have a sim card. never could pay it because i could not get any help in doing so and where to do it so my account was supended  i asked a few tmes for help never recived any. i want to get a mew plan that one that is 40 dollars. and i wouls like to know how i can set it up and how to pay each month and if there is a custmer service number,

5 REPLIES 5

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@anita you can also buy vouchers online at recharge.com and use the vouchers to pay instead of a credit card if that is an issue.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@anita

You post talks about 2 things.  What you want to do?

If you want to change plan while your account is suspended, please read and following the following thread called "Systems Update: Ability to change plan while in suspend" to change your plan.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Systems-Update-Ability-to-change-plan-w...

If you want to activate a new plan using a new SIM card, follows the Get Started page online.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-started

You can also go to Walmart, London Drug, Wow Mobile and The Mobile Shop to activate your new plan.

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@anita

Welcome to Public Mobile and I'm sorry to hear about your sticky situation so far.

I'm sure you are already aware about how to contact the moderator team, but here is the information again just in case you had some difficulty reaching them.

If the Community is stumped by your question or if you have an account specific issue, then it’s time to contact our super-knowledgeable Moderator Team.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• If you don’t need to share personal or account information, just tag @Moderator_Team to your thread and they’ll show up. Just like that.
  • If you need to share personal or account info, send a private message to the Moderator Team by clicking the envelope icon, then ‘New Message’, and address your message to Moderator_Team.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.fig2.png

When are Moderators available and how long till I get a response?

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.

Moderators are available:

• Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 9 PM Eastern time.
  • Saturday and Sunday from 9 AM to 7:30 PM Eastern time.

How do I know if a Moderator has looked at my question or responded?

Once a Moderator has opened your support ticket, they’ll send you a private message asking you to authenticate your account information. You will need to provide your account number and PIN to validate your account information. You can find this message by clicking on the envelope icon.

If you have not changed your account settings since creating your Community account, you will automatically receive email notifications when someone has sent you a private message. To modify this, just click on your Community avatar, then on ‘My Settings’, then navigate to the ‘Preferences tab’, then select ‘Private Messenger’ and checkmark the box beside ‘Receive email notifications for new private messages”.fig3.png

Are there any questions that always require a Moderator?

There definitely are, and here are some examples of when to contact Moderators directly:

• There’s an issue with your Public Mobile service that prevents you from using your phone to make calls, a feature is bugged, or if earned Rewards aren’t showing up.
  • You’ve ordered a SIM card online, it’s been more than 7 days, and you haven’t received it yet.
  • You would like to change your Self-Serve email address, or make other Self-Serve account changes that you are unable to do yourself.

You could click this link and it will take you to the Public Mobile page on how to get help from their team.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

lat34hat34
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

First, is your SIM card activated? If not, head over here: activate.publicmobile.ca

Then, make sure you have the funds to grab a $40 plan. Head over to 'My Account' and under 'Account Status,' click on the 'Change Plan' button. There, you can change your plan and then hit the 'Change plan now' button. Your account should be set up and ready to go.

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@anita wrote:

i have a sim card. never could pay it because i could not get any help in doing so and where to do it so my account was supended  i asked a few tmes for help never recived any. i want to get a mew plan that one that is 40 dollars. and i wouls like to know how i can set it up and how to pay each month and if there is a custmer service number,

Please make sure you have funds available to your account, then you can select what Plan you want @anita

Need Help? Let's chat.