cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new account

gwamma1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i finished entereing all the info and made the required payment for my new account only to receive an error message saying activation failed and to try again. Now I cant log into my account to restart. I cant use my sim card number bec ause it has already been used! what do i have to do to access my account and get my sim card working?

5 REPLIES 5

baby08
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

you need to check credit card online to make sure that you were not charged, if not, you can try again.  But wait maybe 30 min  in between attempts.   maybe try a different web browser,  sometimes some browser won't work as good as other.

If you were charged,  you will need to contact moderator.  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@gwamma1 , as suggested, check the payment card history to see whether a charge has been made.  If not, it means the activation did not progress far enough to affect re-attempts at activation.  SIM cards used in a failed activation are locked for about an hour.  After that re-attempt is possible.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@gwamma1  You could try a different web browser, clearing cache or going intoincognito/privacy mode.  The website is finicky sometimes.  You could also give some time in between attempts (ie. one hour). Chrome incognito mode seems to work for most people.  If still not working 

I think you need to message the mods with your account details and account issue.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@gwamma1 Try going to My Account in the top right corner then go to Create An Account, and try creating an account using the phone number you registered with.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@gwamma1 

Check your credit card online to make sure that you were not charged.  

If not charged, you can attempt again.  But wait maybe one hour in between attempts.  Try maybe a different web browser, clearing cache or incognito mode.  Chrome incognito works well from my experience.  

If you were charged, will need to contact moderator.  

Need Help? Let's chat.