cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new account activation online -CREDIT CARD DETAILS CAN'T BE VERIFIED

aaronjo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was activating a new account but every time I enter credit card details (multiple credit cards) it can't verify and asks to contact the credit card company? no typos as it is autofilled and works on everything else I do.

So frustrating.....

4 REPLIES 4

aaronjo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried all the solution from the community...no success.  I even tried a third credit card and entered everything manually.

I sent a message to the moderator.

Thanks for the assistance everyone.  Very puzzling.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@aaronjo your cards may have been locked out after so many attempts. Go on incognito mode and try again in a few hours. 

Secondly, if you are still experiencing troubles contact the moderators by either clicking on the question mark in the bottom right corner or you can send them a private message through this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@aaronjo clear your browser history,  go to private/ incognito mode and try again to add your credit card. When entering your debit/ credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space).

Welcome to PM.  Stay safe. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@aaronjo Your address must match the billing address of the credit card exactly. Don't use the Apt. #/Unit # field. Use a 6 character postal code (X1X1X1), no space.

Need Help? Let's chat.