cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network problem

Ellis123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I switched from another company to your company to use. My plan is $25, but my data has been unavailable, personal hotspots have not been available. I have been using your company for 2 months, and I can’t solve my problem until now, please help quickly I solved my network problem and it has caused me a lot of trouble,

My mobile phone model is SE, I hope to find a solution suitable for me

8 REPLIES 8

@benfatto wrote:

@Ellis123  Be sure wifi assist is OFF, otherwise you may use cellular data even while on wifi. 

I believe that data has never worked. Turning on or off Wi-Fi assist wouldn't cause that.

Shutdown
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Your APN setting is probably wrong.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Ellis123 wrote:

I switched from another company to your company to use. My plan is $25, but my data has been unavailable, personal hotspots have not been available. I have been using your company for 2 months, and I can’t solve my problem until now, please help quickly I solved my network problem and it has caused me a lot of trouble,

My mobile phone model is SE, I hope to find a solution suitable for me

"I can’t solve my problem until now, please help quickly I solved my network problem"

You have issues for two months trying to get the network to work? 

Here are some things you can try:

1. Power off your phone, remove your SIM card ,and wait one minute. Then put your SIM card back in and restart.

2. Check your APN settings

If you are still having problems your best bet then is to contact the moderators. you can do it through the BOT or by sending a private message through this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Ellis123 

We assume that your talk and text works?

If network reset did not help, you can also try the following

reboot phone

toggle airplane mode on, then off.

turn on cellular data 

You can also try the SIM card in another working phone.  This helps determine whether hardware setup issue versus PM service problem.  

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ellis123  Be sure wifi assist is OFF, otherwise you may use cellular data even while on wifi. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Check your self serve account under data and add-ons to make there is an amount appearing.  If no amount is shown you have used up your data.  Try rebooting your phone.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Ellis123 reset your network and restart your phone if it doesn't automatically do so. 

to reset the network settings on my Apple iPhone
  1. Touch Settings.
  2. Touch General.
  3. Scroll to and touch Reset.
  4. Touch Reset Network Settings.
  5. Touch Reset Network Settings.
  6. The iPhone will reboot. Once it turns on, the default network settings will be restored.

Enable data, sms and mms to send and receive from Android phones. Try sending an mms message. Welcometo the community. Stay safe. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Ellis123 hello have you tried to do a network reset?

Need Help? Let's chat.