cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network connection

ike
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm unable to connect to the network. I'm on Autopay, payments are uptodate.  Any reason  why I  cannot send or receive calls/ text?

10 REPLIES 10

Karnbot13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Gope wrote:

I'm having the same issues. No data, no texting, I don't have calling on my plan but I imagine that wouldnt be working either. 3 month plan auto renew. Sent message to the mod team. First time I've had issues with public mobile and I must say this is a terrible way to get customer support. No phone number, no chat. What is this, the stone age?

No offense, but all that was laid out in the knowledge base that you read before you signed up. You did read it, didn't you?

Karnbot13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Gope wrote:

I'm having the same issues. No data, no texting, I don't have calling on my plan but I imagine that wouldnt be working either. 3 month plan auto renew. Sent message to the mod team. First time I've had issues with public mobile and I must say this is a terrible way to get customer support. No phone number, no chat. What is this, the stone age?

No offense, but all that was laid out in the knoledknobase that you read before you signed up. You did read it, didn't you?

Gope

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thanks for clarifying, @ike.  Unfortunately all you can do now is wait for the moderators to respond.  😞

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ike

I'm pretty sure I dont have any add ons.  I'm a 3 month auto-renewal plan.  With povinical calling and unlimted texting...

I might have written that wrong  ' Add-on' instead it should have be ' Active Plan'  or something like that.

I've lost track of how many times  rebooted the phone.

srlawren

@ike wrote:

my plan is still active.  I haven't made any chages to plan.  Phone worked after Auotpayment processed.   Stopped working yesterday on my way home. worked when i got home, stopped working again this morning.   According to the automated system, I dont have an active addon.  But  that shouldnt be possible since my account  is active and paid infull.

@ike add-ons are totally separate from your plan and are not automatically renewed.  I'm not sure what active add-ons your were expecting to have?  What plan are you on.  Have you tried rebooting your phone?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ike

I've tried contacting a moderator. sent  2-msgs,  I'm still awaiting a reply

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It looks like the system must have hit a glitch when renewing your plan.  You will need to contact the Moderator Team to reactivate.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ike

my plan is still active.  I haven't made any chages to plan.  Phone worked after Auotpayment processed.   Stopped working yesterday on my way home. worked when i got home, stopped working again this morning.   According to the automated system, I dont have an active addon.  But  that shouldnt be possible since my account  is active and paid infull.

popping

@ike wrote:

I'm unable to connect to the network. I'm on Autopay, payments are uptodate.  Any reason  why I  cannot send or receive calls/ text?

Is your account status active?

If not, did you have a plan change to a cheaper plan on renewal day?

If yes, you are hit with a renewal bug.  

Please tell us the events leading up to the lost of PM connection.

Need Help? Let's chat.