cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to verify a simcard

chingching
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i was with public mobile before i switched to telus.  now i want to switch back but i don't know if the simcard i've kept works for public mobile.  can't reach a human to help.  what should i do?

4 REPLIES 4

@chingching wrote:

i was with public mobile before i switched to telus.  now i want to switch back but i don't know if the simcard i've kept works for public mobile.  can't reach a human to help.  what should i do?

You can only use your old Public Mobile sim card if you didn't port your phone number to Telius and if the Public Mobile account has been in suspension for less than 90 days. That would involve making Public Moible plan payment and resuming service.

If you ported the number out to Telus, the information provided earlier by others applies and the old Public Mobile sim card can't be reused.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Telus sim will not work with PM. You will need to buy a new sim. Welcome to PM.

Arily4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

To make things easier, as you do need to re-purchase, Amazon has authorized retailers that you can purchase from!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@chingching wrote:

You'll need to buy a new PM SIM card.  Once you de-activate your account the old SIM becomes obsolete.  Sorry.

Need Help? Let's chat.