Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my phone bill

slikky06
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I will like to know how to get my phone bill, appreciate any guide. thanks

5 REPLIES 5

@Joelkim wrote:

There is no such a bill on prepaid plans, and they're just asking you enter your card information for next renewal. However, you can see the history that you've paid by your card on the menu. 

I believe that it's a receipt that was being asked for, and this is something that the moderators can provided customers.

Joelkim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

There is no such a bill on prepaid plans, and they're just asking you enter your card information for next renewal. However, you can see the history that you've paid by your card on the menu. 

slikky06
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, Contacted the moderator

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@slikky06 ,

If you mean a statement, sorry, but no statements are given.

You will have to contact the moderators for an "official "statement of your usage.

Contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link.

But you can view our usage by date in you self serve account, if that is helpful.

Chose the date period or range. This is not that user friendly, but it does provide the usage.

esjliv_0-1595782712005.png

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

They're is no bill as it's prepaid

You can get confirmation that you paid for service, you will need to contact mods and let them know for which period

It takes about 30 days, you will receive a pdf file, it should be accompanied by cc bill or voucher receipt if you need it for tax purposes

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

Need Help? Let's chat.