cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my email address is not working for account login?

jiyulila08
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated my account with my email address but it no longer works to log into my account.

How can I correct this situation ?

Is there anyway to contact Public Mobile to get help?

8 REPLIES 8

@Lemonginger wrote:

My password and email will not work to login to my account.  Last month I was charged for 25.00 extra on my credit cad from public mobile in Vancouver plus my 52.00 dollar credit was used . I do not have a bc number my phone number is not showing I have an account.  I feel like my account has been hacked.  My AB public moblie number is XXXXXXXXX but this is saying that this not a valid number. Please contact me at XXXXXXXXX

Hi @Lemonginger 

Try the Forgot Your Password on self-serve login page.

RosieR_0-1604529460671.png

You will need the email you use as username, security question answer, and then confirmation of your email (PM will send you an email to confirm that that is your email).

OR

Contact a moderator to fix it for you. 

Two ways to contact the moderators:

• Faster way – Click the chat bubble at the bottom right of the page, type “talk to human" >> "account-specific question" >> "no, I need a human now" >> Click here to submit a ticket!
  • Slower way – Send a private message to the Moderators_Team here.  You have to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. 

It may take up to 48 hrs (hopefully less) to receive a reply from the moderators.  Keep checking the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up. That would be the moderator’s reply. 

@Lemonginger please remove your phone number from your post.  this is a public forum.

Click the 3 dots on top right of your post >> click edit >> delete your phone numbers.

Calling @computergeek541 help!

Lemonginger

My password and email will not work to login to my account.  Last month I was charged for 25.00 extra on my credit cad from public mobile in Vancouver plus my 52.00 dollar credit was used . I do not have a bc number my phone number is not showing I have an account.  I feel like my account has been hacked.  My AB public moblie number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx but this is saying that this not a valid number. Please contact me at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

edited by computergeek541: phone number removed

Eillibsniknej
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I agree with trying in incognito browser. If not, try a completely different login source. My friend has a Samsung phone and while she couldn’t get her email address to open on google chrome, it did open on the standard Samsung web portal. Have you tried multiple portal types? If so, contacting moderators would be best!

@SihhanWang wrote:

Try to dialing *611 on your phone.

Dialing *611 doesn't provide a way for a customer to get a self serve account login working. Also dialing *611 doesn't allow customers to talk to customer service from there.

SihhanWang

Try to dialing *611 on your phone.

@jiyulila08 wrote:

I activated my account with my email address but it no longer works to log into my account.

How can I correct this situation ?

Is there anyway to contact Public Mobile to get help?

Did you active in store at home? If the password reset option at https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/ , you'll need to open a ticket by going to: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot .

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @jiyulila08 ,

Try again after clearing your browsing history and opening a tab in incognito mode.

Does this help?

Have you been disconnected/suspended for more than 90 days, if so you lost your account/number.

If not, contact the moderators, if the incognito tab does not work.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen to talk to SIMon the chat bot or link:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

OR

2 - Contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.