cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my account

geoffwebber
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've tried everything to get into my account .... I've tried go to forgot password and when ask for my email to verify....comes back saying were unable to verify ur email ....then when I try to create  account it does recognize my number

11 REPLIES 11

@markito wrote:

Want to cancel my account

@markito  If you're porting your number out to another provider then your account will close automatically once the port is complete, otherwise removing your payment method will also  suspend and eventually close your account after the payment cycle dates aren't met.

If you have autopay setup then remove your credit card.

You account will be suspended without payment on your next renewal date.
90 days after suspension, your account will be closed.

markito

Want to cancel my account

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Nikki3 wrote:

my email and phone number is not being recognise. help

@Nikki3    A few more details would help us understand what you mean.  If you're not able to log into your account, then first try password reset.  If that doesn't work for you then submit a ticket to moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in your issue, select contact us/moderators, then submit ticket when these options appear and follow the prompts to finish.

Nikki3

my email and phone number is not being recognise. help

Mountainmaxman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

sounds like your only choice is to pm a moderator, they will fix you up, may take a few days though.

geoffwebber

I've  tried everything and yes I have gotten into my account before I only have the one email address

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@geoffwebber wrote:

I've tried everything to get into my account .... I've tried go to forgot password and when ask for my email to verify....comes back saying were unable to verify ur email ....then when I try to create  account it does recognize my number

@geoffwebber  Make sure you are entering the correct email for your account. Do you have multiple accounts? If not, it's possible that there was a typo when entering your email during activation. Did you receive a Welcome email from Public after activaying your sim?

If not, submit a ticket to PM for help. 

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

smitty267
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Double check your email address with the one PM sent to you when you first signed up for service...Way to many emails accounts and passwords to remember these days..Good Luck!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@geoffwebber have you been able to successfully get into your account before?  Check for the welcome email to confirm which email address was used to setup the online account.  It might be worthwhile to do a little bit of troubleshooting first before seeking moderator team assistance.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Contact moderators.

Simon.JPG

Or by private message at link below

CLICK HERE 

Need Help? Let's chat.