cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

-=-= moderator team -=- port of Koodo number

HollyG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to port my Koodo pay as you go to public  using the self serve  portal with no luck. 

It keeps telling me that the number is trying to port is unavaliable

koodo number - 226-582-======

public numbner - 226-582-======= 

thanks in advance 

[Phone #s deleted for privacy - Luddite]

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@HollyG  As others have mentioned you need to submit a ticket to PM in order to transfer your number. Include your Koodo account number, name on your Koodo account and your Koodo phone number.

To submit a ticket to the Public Moderator Team click here . Enter Submit Ticket and then click on the Contact Us link. To access the Public Moderator Team Assistance form then select the Click me! link.

Hope this helps.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@popping wrote:

@HollyG 

Porting Koodo prepaid number cannot be done automatically.  You need to get a new number from PM during activation.  After activation, ask moderator to port your Koodo prepaid number to PM.

@HollyG 

USe the ? button at the right hand bottom corner of this page to create a moderator support ticket to ask moderator to port your Koodo prepaid number to PM.  Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@HollyG 

Porting Koodo prepaid number cannot be done automatically.  You need to get a new number from PM during activation.  After activation, ask moderator to port your Koodo prepaid number to PM.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

@HollyG wrote:

I am trying to port my Koodo pay as you go to public  using the self serve  portal with no luck. 

It keeps telling me that the number is trying to port is unavaliable

koodo number - 

public numbner - 

thanks in advance 

Hi

Please remove your personal info this is public forum and it could be misused. You can do that by clicking on the 3 dots.

Also for the port please contact the moderators

Need Help? Let's chat.