cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mixed up phone numbers

reesmj22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello I accidentally ported my wifes phone number to my phone when trying to port her old koodo number to her new PM account. I need my old number back! can you help???

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@reesmj22  Which provider did you originally get your number from? If it's not telus you may want to call their customer service to see if you can recover it while you wait for a moderator.

@LovesToPM wrote:

@ChuckYeah wrote:

@reesmj22 Did your wife want to port as well? You culd just switch sims and change to the appropriate plans at next renewal.

OP lost his number and I think he wants it back. Only Moderators can help.

After re-reading, I think you may be right!

@ChuckYeah wrote:

@reesmj22 Did your wife want to port as well? You culd just switch sims and change to the appropriate plans at next renewal.

OP lost his number and I think he wants it back. Only Moderators can help.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@reesmj22 wrote:

Hello I accidentally ported my wifes phone number to my phone when trying to port her old koodo number to her new PM account. I need my old number back! can you help???

You will need Moderator help to fix this.

To submit a ticket: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

Need Help? Let's chat.