cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

min. usage

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

When I dial my own number from other phone, then does it count for my usage? or only check my usage from my handphone, not very understanding the min.usage history, so When I make calls for 10 sec, it counts for 1 min. is that correct?

7 REPLIES 7

missorange

@ShawnC13@srlawren, @Anonymous, just click by mistake. 

@missorange wrote:

so calling from other phone, they ask to enter a password, it starts counting. is that correct?

@missorange, I know you are new to the community but it is frowned upon to mark your own post as a solution in your own thread especially if you are asking a question in the post you mark as a solution.  I have removed it as the solution and marked @Anonymous, post as the correct solution.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@missorange I agree with @Anonymous here.  Please unmark your own response as the solution and mark this one from z10user4 as it contains the actual solution:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/min-usage/m-p/316398/highlight/true#M57906.

cc: @ShawnC13 @NDesai @Luddite perhaps one of you gents could take care of this even.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@missorange wrote:

so calling from other phone, they ask to enter a password, it starts counting. is that correct?

Ok...you're not quite so new here anymore...and I'll ask it what the hey...how does a further question in your thread become the solution?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@missorange wrote:

Oh. Losing track of pronouns here...if you're calling your phone from another phone and letting it drop to voicemail and then pressing * to get asked for the password for your voicemail....then no it does not count minutes. You can muck around in your voicemail all you want.

People leaving messages does not count minutes. (although there might be something official on that)

missorange

Anonymous
Not applicable

@missorange wrote:

When I dial my own number from other phone, then does it count for my usage? or only check my usage from my handphone, not very understanding the min.usage history, so When I make calls for 10 sec, it counts for 1 min. is that correct?

When you answer your phone it will add a couple few seconds to the overall counter and then start counting. Then it rounds up to the next minute yes.

Need Help? Let's chat.