cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lucky mobile transfer to public mobile

w335774225
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello 

I had some problems about transfer to PM from lucky mobile,It's strange that I can't find Old Service Provider Account Number  at lucky mobile website.

could i ask Who has any experience in this problem?

2 REPLIES 2

@w335774225 wrote:

Hello 

I had some problems about transfer to PM from lucky mobile,It's strange that I can't find Old Service Provider Account Number  at lucky mobile website.

I'm not familar with Lucky Mobile's self-serve account pages, but I can tell you that in the case of Chatr, they force you to contact customer service to get the account number.  As @Lieux was mentioning, you may have to contact Lucky to get it.  There are other pices of information that can be used for number porting, but I'd suggest that the account number is best.

I rember that back in the days of Solo Mobile, they would show the account number in your web browser's address bar.  Back then, I was helping a friend port from Solo to Virgin and we weren't sure of the account number so we use the CDMA phone's IMEI instead. I can't remeber how we confirmed it, but as we were suspecting, an unlabeled number in the address bar at that time was later confirmed to be the Solo Mobile (also owned by Bell) account number.  But don't guess.  Cotnact Lucky if you need to and make sure you have the correct account number.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@w335774225 wrote:

Hello 

When you’re porting Lucky mobile number to PM, you only need Lucky mobile account number and PIN number that if you have and Lucky mobile account must be activated. If you don’t have Lucky mobile account number then you have contact Lucky mobile to get it. 

Need Help? Let's chat.