cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost my phone number

borromeo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hey, i hit back in my browser by accident and now i cannot select the phone number i was requesting. i guess that maybe your system has it internally reserved under my account so no one else can register it, but now i cannot continue with my own registration because the number is "unavailable". how can we fix this?

4 REPLIES 4

borromeo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Awesome response, thanks everyone! I didn't know what to expect when I joined up, but this is a great experience so far.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

follow this link it will allow you to send a private message to the moderators. Private Message Link Hope this helps .

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@borromeo wrote:

hey, i hit back in my browser by accident and now i cannot select the phone number i was requesting. i guess that maybe your system has it internally reserved under my account so no one else can register it, but now i cannot continue with my own registration because the number is "unavailable". how can we fix this?

If you were changing your phone number to an existing account, you can send a private message to moderator for help if you remember that number.

But if you were activating a new plan, you may get another number with your activation.  After activation, send a message to moderator for help.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

It happened with me too ... @borromeo you will need help from the moderator..here..

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and give them details of your problem..they will fix it...But waiting time could be few hours to 2 days...be patient..Smiley Frustrated

Need Help? Let's chat.