cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost my email

robinbanks44
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I cant get into my email and can't remember what my password or user name  for my public mobile acct

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@robinbanks44 wrote:

I can use 611 but I am not in a big city so I cant put avocher on 

Recharge.com

robinbanks44

I can use 611 but I am not in a big city so I cant put avocher on 

robinbanks44

yes forgotvpasword and dont have the same phone or number so really stuck

Anonymous
Not applicable

@robinbanks44 wrote:

I cant get into my email and can't remember what my password or user name  for my public mobile acct

But if you know your email address, you should be able to use the Forgot your password? link. Then it'll ask you a question you told it the answer to when you signed up. Then if it works it'll send you an email in a few minutes with a link to reset your password. But sometimes it doesn't work. Alas.

Edit: duh...Nevermind...you can't get in your email. 

What is it that you need to do? The 611 service can use a pre-registered cc or entering vouchers to pay for service or add-ons.

robinbanks44

thank

Ok good @robinbanks44 you will need to be patient now. They will help you. If you need to pay your plan you can buy voucher in store or at recharge.com...

robinbanks44

yes thank you I have done all this and still  nothing 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Hello @robinbanks44 

You can find it in the email from Public mobile for your activation. But if you don't remember your password too you will need to write a message to the moderator here...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and give them explanation of your problem. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days..be patient...

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@robinbanks44 wrote:

@robinbanks44

Private message the moderators...if you havent already ..

Need Help? Let's chat.