cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

saramehta
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi ive been trying to log into my account to activate a new plan and it says wrong password, when i click on forget password and enter my email it isn't recognizing my email for some reason? and when i talk to that chatboz she tells me to submit a ticket. But to submit a ticket they ask me to login which is kind of silly because logging in is my whole issue. my only other option is to ask on here. please help 

3 REPLIES 3

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@saramehta wrote:

Hi ive been trying to log into my account to activate a new plan and it says wrong password, when i click on forget password and enter my email it isn't recognizing my email for some reason? and when i talk to that chatboz she tells me to submit a ticket. But to submit a ticket they ask me to login which is kind of silly because logging in is my whole issue. my only other option is to ask on here. please help 

@saramehta    When submitting a ticket via the chatbot, as part of the verification process it does require that you log in again but it means logging into your Community account (not self serve) which can be a little confusing as you already are logged into Community.

Alternatively to submitting a ticket via chatbot you can opt to send a private message to moderators for a password reset (assuming you've created your self serve account) via this link:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

karengurie1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi saramehta.

You may have already done this but I suggest going to "My Account" on the Public Mobile website.  It will open to "Overview" and the info on the page includes the email you gave when you registered with Public Mobile.  It may be possible that there is a typo in your email address.  Double check it and if it is correct submit another ticket

If you have not yet created your account you should do so first and then see if the system recognizes your email.  If you need instructions on how to set up your account go to "Get Help" at the top of the page and use the chatbox.

Finally, assuming you've created a self-serve account and the email listed is correct, if none of the above works you need to contact a moderator.  Instructions on how to do so can be found here:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/send-us.

Hope this helps!

karengurie1

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@saramehta wrote:

Did you received a welcome email from PM after your activation?

If not, there may be a typo on your email address.

If you activated your account at a store, you need to create a self-serve account first before login.  https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

You can use your PIN # instead of login to proof that you are the owner of your account.

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount
- voicemail issue

Need Help? Let's chat.