cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

joining

tryingtojoin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

got my sim in the mail, got a confirmation email that included my phone number.

Now the website won't let me sign in to activate and says cannot find my email and that my phone number is not valid or I have already used it to sign up.

Of course I used it to sign up and they already have my email so now I bought a sim that they will not let me use?

4 REPLIES 4

@tryingtojoin wrote:

Now the website won't let me sign in to activate and says cannot find my email and that my phone number is not valid or I have already used it to sign up.

Of course I used it to sign up and they already have my email so now I bought a sim that they will not let me use?

Which e-mail confirmation are you speaking of?

The e-mail that is sent to you after activating service doesn't show a phone nubmer, or least it hasn't for anyh of the activations that I've ever done.

Was that e-mail message sent to you after you ordered your sim card or after you activated it?  As others are saying, you couldn't have created a self serve account yet without first activating your service. I strongly suspect that the account that you are speaking of was only for SIM card ordering. That account doesn't actually need to be created and isn't related in any way to the self serve account.

If you haven't activated your service yet, please proceed to https://activate.publicmobile.ca/

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tryingtojoin wrote:

You might be thinking of the "account" you made for buying the SIM. This is not the activation account. Click up top on Activate and make your way through the activation process.

Don't forget to use a referral code to get a $10 credit into your account.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@tryingtojoin 

Did you activate online?

Use this link if you are trying to create a self service account after activation.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@tryingtojoin  Your selfserve account will get created when you activate your Public Mobile sim card. You cannot create your selfserve account before your sim card has been activated.

Need Help? Let's chat.