is it possible to buy add ons so i can use my phone in the united states

gerrymc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 REPLIES 6

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:

@mh1983 wrote:

Is the 10 day expiry information pinned somewhere? Don't think I realized this...it's an important callout.

It's right on the add-on web page.  Remember the clock starts immediately upon purchase.  

...and if you're a stickler for details, it's actually "up to 10 day" or "9.x days".  As @will13am noted, the clock starts right away, whether you purcahse at 12:01am or 11:59PM, day 1 is day 1, and at the end (midnight) of day 10, it expires.  All times are counted in eastern timezone.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@mh1983 wrote:

Is the 10 day expiry information pinned somewhere? Don't think I realized this...it's an important callout.

It's right on the add-on web page.  Remember the clock starts immediately upon purchase.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mh1983 wrote:

I see the 10 days mentioned everywhere.

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The us roaming add-on has a date expiry (10 days) so make sure to purchase it last minute and make sure to enable roaming on your phone (then restart the phone) after you purchase it. Once you get to the americas make sure your phone connects to the partner network.

US Roaming - Unlimited Talk (10-day) - $8.00

US Roaming - Unlimited Text (10-day) - $8.00

US Roaming - 1 GB Data (10-day) - $20.00
US Roaming - 250 MB Data (10-day) - $10.00
US Roaming - 500 MB Data (10-day) - $15.00
US Roaming - Talk Text (10-day) - $15.00
US Roaming - Talk Text 250 Data (10-day) - $20.00

These are the current U.S. roaming options.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@gerrymc Yup, PM offers many US Roaming add-ons. Depending on what service you want to get in US, purchase the add-on directly from your self-serve account or by dialing 611. 

Need Help? Let's chat.