cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone purchased via public mobile

jakeschneiderrr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I recently purchased a iphone 8 through p.mobile for my son.He is currently with public mobile.They are advertising a  12.5 gig plan for 48 bucks with this purchase.I did not purchase the sim card with it as he already has one.

My question is-How do I talk to a live agent to get his plan transferred to the one that was advertised with the phone puchase? I see no way to do that on the website.

Dan

11 REPLIES 11

@jakeschneiderrr 

By reading your screenshot it does say new activations only which refers to the 2GBBONUS promocode used at activation. That adds 2gb of bonus monthly plan data to the $50/10.5gb plan ($48 w/autopay). If your son isn"t tied to his number you could activate a new account to get the deal. You could let tbe other account suspend and cancel or if it has rewards downgrade to the $15 plan suspend it and reactivate it once  88 days pass...repeat.....for $45 minus rewards a year (350-360 days). There are creative options available to you....

The moderators will not be able to help you with this request.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jakeschneiderrr wrote:

great thanks. How do I contact them?

@jakeschneiderrr 

see it my first origin post,

@Anonymous  wrote:

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Service by Moderator Team,

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jakeschneiderrr : When stuff like what happens? No there's no call centre with operators standing by 24/7. Really...in reality...from previous providers...how often did you really need to actually talk to someone? I rarely ever do. So when I do, I can go through the online ticket/private message system they have here.

You also have the collective wisdom of all the crowd-sourced help here in the Community.

Edit: Why do you think you need to contact them? The 2GBBONUS promo is for new activations. The rest you could change yourself but for 10.5GB of data.

jakeschneiderrr

great thanks. How do I contact them?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jakeschneiderrr 

yeah that right deals for total 12.5GB 

the plan is Here $48 Per 30 Day with $2 AutoPay Discount

and the iphone 8 is Here 

you will Save $2/month when you register for AutoPay Rewards.
+ Get 2GB per month bonus data when you activate on $35+ plans using the promo code 2GBBONUS. The bonus data will be applied for as long as you remain active with Public Mobile.

if you purchased already from public mobile and you need to contact them see my first origin post how to contact customer service by Moderator Team... at public mobile no phone number for customer service. Only by Moderator Team.

jakeschneiderrr

sorry I'm not understand. New to this lol. Is there not a number to call when stuff like this happens? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jakeschneiderrr : That is just the standard $50 plan netting out to $48 with autopay and making use of the 2GBBONUS promo. And yes for new activations.

For heavens sake...you don't need the friggin' mods for this. (sorry jakeschneiderrr...a little history being referenced)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jakeschneiderrr 

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Service by Moderator Team,

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

@jakeschneiderrr wrote:

Screenshot_20210725-193933_Chrome.jpg

 Just this screenshot. I found the deal on Whistleout,a website that compares plans.

That is for new activations not transfers.

jakeschneiderrr

Screenshot_20210725-193933_Chrome.jpg

 Just this screenshot. I found the deal on Whistleout,a website that compares plans.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@jakeschneiderrr 

Usually promos are for new activations and not transfers for existing accounts. Do you have a link to this promo so we can see what the terms are?

Need Help? Let's chat.