cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invalid sim

Jim_39
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just recieved my simcard from public mobile online throught post office, says simcard is invalid,trying to activate, doesnt work , 19 digits were carefully inserted and trippled checked,

dont know whats going on, feeling a bit ripped off.lol

4 REPLIES 4

Jim_39
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i just took it in to a phone store, it worked when they scanned it.

thanks all

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Jim_39 wrote:

Just recieved my simcard from public mobile online throught post office, says simcard is invalid,trying to activate, doesnt work , 19 digits were carefully inserted and trippled checked,

dont know whats going on, feeling a bit ripped off.lol

Hi @Jim_39 ,

Same thing happened to me when I was trying to activate. I was taking too long in the process, i think I was also going back to the previous screen/page. The activation pages do not like this and times you out.

Was your credit card charged? If so, try to create a Self Serve account.

If not charged, wait the hour and try again. I am sure it will go through. 🙂

Welcome!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Jim_39  If you received that error on your second attempt then you need to wait about an hour between attempts so that the existing session lock clears.

If that error appeared during your first attempt check the number again and if it was correct then hit the ? bottom right corner and submit a ticket to PM for help.

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jim_39 @Hi try clearing your cache reboot your computer and try using chrome ingognito mode you may have to wait 50 minutes if you made to many attempts

Need Help? Let's chat.