cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invalid sim

LindaRosner
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I went through the application process to the payment page then realized an error on the birth date. Going back to correct the error it will not now accept the sim card #

4 REPLIES 4

@LindaRosner wrote:

I went through the application process to the payment page then realized an error on the birth date. Going back to correct the error it will not now accept the sim card #

Unfortunately, once you've proceeded to the next page, trying to go back will fail. All you can do for now is wait and try later. The browser session lock will eventually be released allow for the activation.  Whatever you do, I don't try to go back after clicking on the button to submit payment. An activation failure at that point could possibly make it so that your credit card gets charged but your service doesn't start working. Then, you'd have to get Public Mobile to fix your account on their end.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@LindaRosner wrote:

Any time you go back a page.  You should restart the browse and starts over again because PM server deos not handle session state very well if going back a page.

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Birth Date......I wasn't asked for one.....what goes??

Master2000
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Start InPrivate session in your browser.
If it doesn't work, wait an hour and try again.
That error appended when you go back.

I did same when I activated my.

Need Help? Let's chat.