cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invalid sim

andrewpm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased 2 new sims.  Browser timed out multiple times while trying to set up service. Eventually activated 1 sim. Other gives 'invalid sim' error in account setup.

I have waited hours between sessions. I have cleared cache. I have tried multiple browsers. I have tried incognito mode.

I believe I need a moderator to unlock my sim per reading the forums.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

DallasL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Unfortunatly, the modorator service can be prety slow, but they usualy get back to you within 24 hours unless its rally bussy. The only option now is to be patiant as frustrating as it is.

I had this happen when I signed up as well, and just yesterday my grandma had it happen to her. It seems unfortunatly comon. However a duzon of my other family memebers have signed up without isue. 😕

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@andrewpm wrote:

I purchased 2 new sims.  Browser timed out multiple times while trying to set up service. Eventually activated 1 sim. Other gives 'invalid sim' error in account setup.

I have waited hours between sessions. I have cleared cache. I have tried multiple browsers. I have tried incognito mode.

Thanks

Make sure to use a different email adress for each acct. You can use same credit card, but different email adress is req'd.

Good luck.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@andrewpm wrote:

Thanks

@andrewpm Did you try inserting the problem sim in your phone? Sometimes it gets activated even though the activation screen shows an error.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@andrewpm , the moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.