cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invalid sim

Mitsvoth
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Team_Moderator,

Hello, I purchased 3 sim cards today for 3 different phones, when I first put in the sim information for the first card I accidentally pulled out a different sim card and put it in my phone. I easly just put in 'change sim #'. No problem. I then switched the second phone, no problem. Now when I try to setup an account with the third sim card, which i may have accidentally regeisterd already the I get the 'invalid sim' notification. Not sure if this is the reason or not. I have tried incognito, I have tried regular chrome, I have reset my cache, I have tried safari. Do you have any other suggestions for me? If this thread is secure I will post my sim card #.

Thank You.

4 REPLIES 4

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Usually during activations if the payment step was not completed successfully, the SIM card will not get burned.  However, the SIM card is session locked.  A hour or so wait will make the SIM card available for use again in a new activation session.  If time does not resolve the issue, then unfortunately, the only other recourse is getting another SIM card. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mitsvoth wrote:

@Team_Moderator,

Hello, I purchased 3 sim cards today for 3 different phones, when I first put in the sim information for the first card I accidentally pulled out a different sim card and put it in my phone. I easly just put in 'change sim #'. No problem. I then switched the second phone, no problem. Now when I try to setup an account with the third sim card, which i may have accidentally regeisterd already the I get the 'invalid sim' notification. Not sure if this is the reason or not. I have tried incognito, I have tried regular chrome, I have reset my cache, I have tried safari. Do you have any other suggestions for me? If this thread is secure I will post my sim card #.

Thank You.

Interesting. I think that once you did that Change SIM that it "burned" the original SIM. I think the idea to get a new SIM is probably right.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@MitsvothDon't post any personal information here, it's a public forum.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Mitsvoth wrote:

@Team_Moderator,

Thank You.

The moderator account is Moderator_Team.

If you did accidently activated one of the sim cards, it can't be used again.  You have to buy new sim.

Need Help? Let's chat.