cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invalid sim when registering

pheebs1234
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can someone please help me?  I got through most of the activation / set up and then the site said there was an error and directed me back to page one.. and now  my sim is invalid.  I got as far as selecting the phone number but didn't actually  pay before I got an error.  I tried going back to the first page and entering everything again but now it says Invalid SIM since I think its already been "activated" .  

I tried logging in with my email address and password that I used when I signed up to activate the sim but its not recogizing it and when I enter forgot password I get an error.   

4 REPLIES 4

@marcioandjojo wrote:

I am having the same problems..

whats the resolution?

Just follow above instruction as laid out by @Anonymous. To get more eyes looking at your concern, you should start a new thread otherwise. 

Good luck.

marcioandjojo

I am having the same problems..

whats the resolution?

pheebs1234

thank you so much...! I had to do it 2 more times waiting an hour in between because I would get an error at one step or another before it finally went all the way through to the end.. ughh!!  

@Anonymous wrote:

@pheebs1234 

Wait about an hour, clear cache/cookies, maybe even try incognito/privacy or a different browser without filtering add-ons and try again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pheebs1234 

Wait about an hour, clear cache/cookies, maybe even try incognito/privacy or a different browser without filtering add-ons and try again.

Need Help? Let's chat.