cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
geopublic
Mayor / Maire

Re: invalid sim when entering a new and unactivated sim

@vodka74   if you got that error during your first activation immediately after entering the sim card number then that card has been previously activated. If the sim card number was accepted the first time you tried activating the card then you need to wait for about an hour for the last session lock to clear before you can attempt the activation again.

vodka74
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

I got this sim from a friend who says its a new sim and never activated. He gave me as I wanted to help my cousin set it up

I tried incognito mode but no success. i tried creating a ticket with moderator but i need to have an account inorder or it wont allow me to send a ticket

any moderator that can assist would be great?

thanks in advance and much appreciated

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@vodka74 wrote:

Hi

I got this sim from a friend who says its a new sim and never activated. He gave me as I wanted to help my cousin set it up

I tried incognito mode but no success. i tried creating a ticket with moderator but i need to have an account inorder or it wont allow me to send a ticket

any moderator that can assist would be great?

thanks in advance and much appreciated

Use this direct link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

vodka74
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you it is much appreciated 

@vodka74 wrote:

can i give someone my sim card new one with 19 digit to verify?

There is no reason to do this. If the correct number is being entered, any other member entering that number will yield the same result. Invalid sim means that either the sim card number was used before, that the number was typed incorrectly, or that someone had started the activation process but did not complete it.

LauraBrady
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had this problem yesterday. You need to message a moderator. This link should help. They sorted everything out for me.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.