cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invalid sim card

kkwilliam
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hello,

during activation, sth wrong so I went backward  and wanted to retype again, but it showed invalid sim card.

what can I do now ?

Thanks.

william

5 REPLIES 5

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,

I'm really sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue, but we can surely help you find a solution

In order to do so, can you send us a private message via the Community? Please click on this link: https://goo.gl/JnHqMR

Remember that you need to be logged in your Community account, to be able to send a message. If you are still not registered, you can click here https://goo.gl/7Z88Sb and go to "Sign in" then on "New User? Register here."

Sincerely,
Public Mobile Team.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@kkwilliam wrote:

hello,

during activation, sth wrong so I went backward  and wanted to retype again, but it showed invalid sim card.

what can I do now ?

Thanks.

william

You are not the only person this has happened to.  If you try to go back or if you get an error, it marks your sim as used. Like others said, wait a bit for sim to get unmaked as used.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kkwilliam wrote:

hello,

what can I do now ?

Thanks.

william

When you need to go back a page during the activation process, restart your browser and do the activation again because PM system does not handle the session state correctly.  Restarting browser will start a new session.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kkwilliam wrote:

hello,

what can I do now ?

Thanks.

william

@kkwilliam You just have to wait an hour for the lock to release and then try again. Make sure you clear your browser's cache and try incognito mode 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@kkwilliam 

website is finicky when that happens.  Try clearing cache, different web browser or going into privacy, incognito mode.  Chrome incognito works well.  You also can wait about 1 hour in between attempts.  

Need Help? Let's chat.