cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

international long distance call

I add-on 400min interl long distance call and 011 + 95(myanmar) 09 (area) + ...... but it still said not included in the plan. please help! my add-on is checked and has shown that it has active, but i couldn't make a call.
aq.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: international long distance call

@moezaw wrote:

I add-on 400min interl long distance call and 011 + 95(myanmar) 09 (area) + ...... but it still said not included in the plan. please help! my add-on is checked and has shown that it has active, but i couldn't make a call.
aq.PNG

Public Mobile does not offering calling to this destination. Sorry.  

The add-on only includes: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@moezaw wrote:

aq.PNG

Public Mobile does not offering calling to this destination. Sorry.  

The add-on only includes: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Oracle

@moezaw , here is a list of countries covered by the international long distance add-on.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Calling-an-international-phone-number/m...

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@moezaw if the add-on doesn't meet your needs you can ask customer support to transfer the add-on to something more useful for you, credits or a different add-on 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Need Help? Let's chat.