cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

international calls is not working

Slinxci
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have 400 minues long distance add-on, and tried to call my grandparents in China, I use exist code+ country code+ province code + fixed line telephone number. There is always a error, I can not call fixed line telephone. but it works, when I call a cellphone. if this add-on only work to international cellphone,or I have to change setting to make it work to fixed line telephone.

16 REPLIES 16

lxzxd168

@Slinxci wrote:

I have 400 minues long distance add-on, and tried to call my grandparents in China, I use exist code+ country code+ province code + fixed line telephone number. There is always a error, I can not call fixed line telephone. but it works, when I call a cellphone. if this add-on only work to international cellphone,or I have to change setting to make it work to fixed line telephone.

I think this should alredy been resolved as it was more than one year ago~

Make sure you DO NOT include the "0" for city or provincial area code;

For example, when you dial beijing (area code 010), use +"118610" not "+1186010"

For future reference of new PM members...

jackfzhao
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

one more try to another city, also fine, +86898xxxxxxxx, pls make sure the # u dial is valid, then contact mod, good luck

jackfzhao

i just tried, 01186310xxxxxxxx, +86310xxxxxxx, both are working fine

Slinxci

@jackfzhao wrote:

@Slinxci wrote:

@jackfzhao wrote:

could u pls show me the format u dial? 

for my example, guangzhou............0118620xxxxxxx, tianjing.................0118621xxxxxxx

I was calling Fujian provice, dial 011860591xxxxxx, or  +860591xxxx, and 01186591xxxxx, no one works

that's weired, i assume u have the right addon working because u mentioned u can call cellphone in china, 01186591xxxxxx is the right way to call, what did u hear when u called? did u try any other #?

It said 6UN1, the nubmer you have reached is not in service. or 8UN3. every time, when I call same number, it gives me different code.

Slinxci

@pm1 wrote:

hi, did you get the problem solved?

i am planning to get the LD add-on, but i am afraid i will face similar problems...

No, You can call international cellphone, but can't call fixed line telephone.

pm1

hi, did you get the problem solved?

i am planning to get the LD add-on, but i am afraid i will face similar problems...

jackfzhao

@Slinxci wrote:

@jackfzhao wrote:

for my example, guangzhou............0118620xxxxxxx, tianjing.................0118621xxxxxxx

I was calling Fujian provice, dial 011860591xxxxxx, or  +860591xxxx, and 01186591xxxxx, no one works

that's weired, i assume u have the right addon working because u mentioned u can call cellphone in china, 01186591xxxxxx is the right way to call, what did u hear when u called? did u try any other #?

Slinxci

@jackfzhao wrote:

jackfzhao

Slinxci

@jackfzhao wrote:

remove the number 0 behind 01186

@Slinxci wrote:

@jackfzhao wrote:

as i know, the provincial code in china like 010, 020..., did u remove the 1st 0 n type it like +8610....., +8620....?

@Slinxci wrote:

I have 400 minues long distance add-on, and tried to call my grandparents in China, I use exist code+ country code+ province code + fixed line telephone number. There is always a error, I can not call fixed line telephone. but it works, when I call a cellphone. I am not sur if I can call a fixed line telephone.

I tried 011860XXX, +860XXX, no one worked

I tried, not work

jackfzhao

remove the number 0 behind 01186

@Slinxci wrote:

@jackfzhao wrote:

as i know, the provincial code in china like 010, 020..., did u remove the 1st 0 n type it like +8610....., +8620....?

@Slinxci wrote:

I have 400 minues long distance add-on, and tried to call my grandparents in China, I use exist code+ country code+ province code + fixed line telephone number. There is always a error, I can not call fixed line telephone. but it works, when I call a cellphone. I am not sur if I can call a fixed line telephone.

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Does the 400 mintues show up on your self serve.?

Just saw the reply 

Slinxci

@jackfzhao wrote:

@Slinxci wrote:

Slinxci

@Samianauman wrote:
When you purchase add-on did you follow the 2 step process first you purchase add on and fund get transfer from cc to public mobile funds then you buy again same add-on from available funds. ?

Yes, I can see the add-on in my account.

jackfzhao

@Slinxci wrote:

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
When you purchase add-on did you follow the 2 step process first you purchase add on and fund get transfer from cc to public mobile funds then you buy again same add-on from available funds. ?
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.