cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

innaccurate data usage

walkerba
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've added data (over 24 hours ago) which is reflected in my account on line but not on my phone. My account also says I had 65 MB left before add-on but phone says I've gone over my limit. Please help.

11 REPLIES 11

@ChuckYeah wrote:

Should one expect an add on to show as soon as you purchase it, @Lieux ?

Yes as soon you buy it.

Should one expect an add on to show as soon as you purchase it, @Lieux ?

@walkerba wrote:

Yes, and it says I've used 185/250 MB.

If you don't receive any alert from public mobile I would let the moderator know it..here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and they can have a look in your account why you don't receive them. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days but they work 7/7 days.

walkerba

Yes, and it says I've used 185/250 MB.

walkerba

Thanks, Ill try that.  I've also set it to warn me when getting close to my limit and I never received any warnings.  I have an Android.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@walkerba wrote:

I've added data (over 24 hours ago) which is reflected in my account on line but not on my phone. My account also says I had 65 MB left before add-on but phone says I've gone over my limit. Please help.

Can you see something like that???

eee.png

jordan23
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@walkerba if you have an Asus phone, you can try downloading this data tracker app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobidia.android.mdm&hl=en

jordan23
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi @walkerba , do you have an Android or an Apple phone? You can install a free data manager app on your phone so your phone can track your data as well. Besides the self-serve account, Public Mobile will also notify you by text message if you've already used 75%, 95% or 100% of your monthly data. 

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@walkerba wrote:

Always go by what your data says on your account page.

walkerba

An ASUS.. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@walkerba wrote:

Something in your settings? Which phone do you have?

Need Help? Let's chat.