cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 11 Pro Max Compatibility

lolaww724
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is the iPhone 11 Pro Max compatible to the Public Mobile platform? If there are issues, what are they? Can the SIM card currently in a iPhone 7Plus be transfered seamlessly to the iPhone Pro Max? 

11 REPLIES 11

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello@Emmanueljnr022

That's correct both Iphone 7 Plus and Iphone 11 Pro Max are using nano sim card and both phones are compatible with Public Mobile platform.

Lucian PM Mod

Emmanueljnr022
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes the sim card from your Iphone 7, can fit into Iphone 11.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@lolaww724 Most of modern phones, including IPhones, support PM, so don't worry and enjoy the device with our service!

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

iphones use nano sim cards i had an older iphone 5s and that used nano.

lolaww724

Will do. Thank you!

Both phones should be using nano sims.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lolaww724 wrote:

Hello!

How do I know if I have a 'Modern SIM'? My SIM from PM was purchased in 2016. 

gsmarena says both your phones are nano-sim. Don't worry about it. Forget I brought it up. 🙂

lolaww724

Hello!

How do I know if I have a 'Modern SIM'? My SIM from PM was purchased in 2016. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

As long as your new phone is unlocked and both phones use the same size sim usually nano sim then it should be easy to switch over the sim.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lolaww724 wrote:

Is the iPhone 11 Pro Max compatible to the Public Mobile platform? If there are issues, what are they? Can the SIM card currently in a iPhone 7Plus be transfered seamlessly to the iPhone Pro Max? 

Modern SIM's come in 3 sizes that can be punched out of each other. If the size needs to be different between phones then you can punch out to smaller and carefully snap back to go larger with the original parts. (if you kept them)

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@lolaww724  It s 100% compatible with PM According to https://apn-canada.gishan.net/en/apn/public-mobile/apple-iphone-11-pro-max

It has all the required  3g and 4g LTE bands. And switching your SIM card should result in a seamless transition. Just make sure its unlocked. Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.