Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i

vallentin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i

13 REPLIES 13

@gblackma wrote:

@dabr given the timeframe, restarted the phone?

It's possible or it just needed a bit more time for the port to complete.  Maybe OP will respond back or not.  As long as OP got it sorted, it's all good:)

@dabr given the timeframe, restarted the phone?

@Jb456 wrote:

Oracles.. merge please?

@will13am @ShawnC13 @Luddite @computergeek541 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/i-do-not-receive-incoming-calls-or-te...

done

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@vallentin wrote:

i got it working, thanks to everyone.

Good to hear @vallentin, can you share how you got it to work?

@vallentin wrote:

i got it working, thanks to everyone.

@vallentin Great! Enjoy PM service!Smiley Happy

vallentin

KenAllin

I had the same problem a had to use a moderator.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@vallentin wrote:

i just switched to public and kept my old number can make phone calls no problem, but

i do not receive incoming calls or text, can anyone help please?

@vallentin  When your old sim card stops working then the port will be complete. in the meantime just use your old providers sim card. If doesn't stop working by the end of day then submit a ticket to PM.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@vallentin wrote:

i just switched to public and kept my old number can make phone calls no problem, but

Have you tried rebooting your phone?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Sounds like your port is still in progress.

What company did you port your number from? It could take minutes to serval hours for port to complete..days for a landline..

How long ago did you port??

If you put your old sim card in from other provider your phone will likely ring and work for incoming calls until port is complete. But outgoing you need to USA PM sim...

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@vallentin  how many hours ago did you initiate your port? And was it a cell or a landline. Thanks.

@vallentin wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.