cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i was away over 3 months, can i still top up my account ?

Nusrat1214
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

7 REPLIES 7

JasonTribble

Once your plan expires because you didn't top it up it keeps it expired for 3monthes after that they will deactivated your account and you will have to get a sim card and start all over again.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Nusrat1214 

When your PM account was canceled after 90 days, you number will be back to the provider who gave you that number. You can call that number.  If someone answer, you number is assigned to someone else.  

If PM/Telus/Koodo gave you that number, you may send a private message to moderator to determine it is still available or not.

The number probably is not available unless it was originally a PM or Telus one.  You can try messaging the Moderator_Team and see if they can assist.

Nusrat1214

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

After 90 days your account gets automatically cancelled if there is no payment.  You need to activate a new sim and setup a new account.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Nusrat1214 

If your account was suspended over 3 months, you account was canceled. 

If you cannot login to your old account, your old account was canceled.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Nusrat1214  If it's past 90 days then you can't. You would have to start as a new customer with a new sim and new account using s new email.

Try to login into your self serve account if successful bonus just fund your account and away you go.

Need Help? Let's chat.