cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i refereed my friend between sept-23---oct 06 2019 and i did not received $10 for referring

janusz21
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

please add $10 for refering to my rewords----i have proof that sept 23 to oct 6  it was deal for  awording two people --the person who referd and the person who sing in to the plan----friend recieved $10  and i just reciewed $1 dollar please fix it

edited by computergeek541: referral code removed

14 REPLIES 14

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@popping wrote:

@janusz21 wrote:

please add $10 for refering to my rewords----i have proof that sept 23 to oct 6  it was deal for  awording two people --the person who referd and the person who sing in to the plan----friend recieved $10  and i just reciewed $1 dollar please fix it---the code NRV454

The condition are activate online with a $25 or higher value plan.  Your friend did not follow the details of this promo.  Otherwise. s/he will get $20 ($10 base + $10 bonus) credit instead of $10.    Since your friend did not get the $20 credit, his/her activation did not meet the promo requirement, therefore, your do not get the bonus one time $10 credit.

@janusz21 

As a referrer, you need to read the promo details and educate your referee(your friends) the details of each promo.  Better luck next time.

janusz21

AND THATS WHEN THEY PUBLISH  SOMTHING THEY NEED TO BE MORE SPECIFIC

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@janusz21 wrote:

please add $10 for refering to my rewords----i have proof that sept 23 to oct 6  it was deal for  awording two people --the person who referd and the person who sing in to the plan----friend recieved $10  and i just reciewed $1 dollar please fix it---the code NRV454

The condition are activate online with a $25 or higher value plan.  Your friend did not follow the details of this promo.  Otherwise. s/he will get $20 ($10 base + $10 bonus) credit instead of $10.    Since your friend did not get the $20 credit, his/her activation did not meet the promo requirement, therefore, your do not get the bonus one time $10 credit.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@janusz21 it said it on the promotion that the activation must be done online and on a 25$ plan or more! 

@janusz21 

We are customers like yourself.  We are not public mobile employees and are just trying to help your situation.  

Public mobile has different promotions.  Some promotions are for in store activations only, while other are only for at home, online activations.  The promotion that your friend tried to obtain is for at home, online activations only.  Thus, both of you did not qualify for this specific promotion unfortunately.  Sorry....

janusz21

WHAT IS THE DIFFRANCE WHERE YOU ACTIVATE,AND PLEASE STOP MAKING EXCUSES-----MISLEADING COSTUMER IS NOT A GOOD THINK ---AM DISAPOINTED

GR
Mayor / Maire

@janusz21  that's why you both didn't get it. It had to be online to get the 10$ bonus credit 

@janusz21 

Sorry, then both of you will not qualify for the "special" friend promotion (extra $10 each party).  Just the regular friend promotion.  The wording can be a bit confusing for new customers....

janusz21

ACTIVATED IN STORE

@janusz21 

Did your friend activate in store or at home?  Key condition of this promotion.  

janusz21

MY FRIEND GOT THE $25 PLAN???????

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If the account was setup online then your friend wouldl need to submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@janusz21   just to add to what @Dunkman said it also had to be on a 25$ plan or more to get the 10$ bonus credit 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@janusz21 

The key question is whether your friend activated in store or at home.  If activated in store, both of you will not qualify for the special promotion.  Just the regular friend referral (which you have described), not the bonus extra $10 for both parties,

If your friend activated at home, online, then both of you should qualify.  Then you will need to contact moderator to help.  

EDIT:

Here is the link to the terms and conditions of the promotion;

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Extended-to-Oct-6-Get-an-extra-10-Credi...

Need Help? Let's chat.