cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have no service now? people cant call me,

liban961
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

people cant call me,i cant call,no service  why? phone can not register on lelus? why

i need help?

you have problem public mobile?

4 REPLIES 4

liban961
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thank you

my phone samsung on7 was dead    sim1 sim2 cant register on network..i install sim from fido,public mobile,chatr to test it,,cant accept it..seem than phone is dead now..i can use wifi and whatsapp but no phone call..i change phone now to iphone 5s..all work fine..no problem with public mobile,,,problem phisical  with samsung on7......... thank you so much for your help

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@liban961  You need to provide more information on the circumtances about not able to receive calls?

Did you just join Public Mobile and requested to port your phone number from another company? If so, it's normal that you can make calls and texts but can't receive calls because those calls will go to the Sim of the other company until they release the phone number to PM. It takes anywhere from a few hours to a few days for a port to be complete.  If the port is from a landline or voip, the port can take up to 7 days. You will receive a text from PM once the port is complete. 

If this is your case, you can still use the SIM card from the company you are leaving until the port is done. 

If you can't make calls or receive calls, are you sure your SIM is activated with PM?

Did you successfully activate it?

Did you just get a new or replacement phone? When did this problem present itself?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@liban961 wrote:

people cant call me,i cant call,no service  why? phone can not register on lelus? why

i need help?

you have problem public mobile?

@liban961 first up: did you try rebooting your phone?  If the problem persists then more info please!  What plan are you on?  What phone are you using?  How long have you been a customer?  When was your last renewal?  What does your Account Status display in the Overview page of your self-service account?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

More info please. Did you just recently start with Public Mobile ? Look up at top of page for Getting Started...there's gobs of info there.

Is your phone a new unlocked phone or is it from a previous cell provider. Have a look at Getting Started..there's info to see if your phone is going to work here.

Need Help? Let's chat.