cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i had limited time flash sale but when i activated, i couldn't get this offer i don't know why

chacha81
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Congrats! Your email was received and is eligible for our limited time flash sale.

In order to redeem the offer, activate your Public Mobile SIM card online on any plan $25/mo or higher by May 22, 2020 and get your next 30 days for $0*.

*Offer available to new customers who submitted their email address online between May 5 and 7. Customers must then activate online using the same email address they submitted on the Flash sale landing page by May 22 2020 at 11:59PM ET. Offer is stackable with other promotions.

6 REPLIES 6

@chacha81 The bling will automatically cha cha into your account within 30 days. Welcome to PM. 👍 I like the name. Stay safe. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@chacha81 wrote:

Congrats! Your email was received and is eligible for our limited time flash sale.

In order to redeem the offer, activate your Public Mobile SIM card online on any plan $25/mo or higher by May 22, 2020 and get your next 30 days for $0*.

*Offer available to new customers who submitted their email address online between May 5 and 7. Customers must then activate online using the same email address they submitted on the Flash sale landing page by May 22 2020 at 11:59PM ET. Offer is stackable with other promotions.

Did you read all the conditions ?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

The terms of the flash sale is that the credit will be applied to your account balance to cover your 2nd 30 day plan payment within 30 days of activating.

Provided all terms and conditions have been met.

If you signed up with a referral code for a$10 signup bonus. That credit will be applied within 72 hours of activating.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@chacha81 

You always pay full price on your initial activation. The promo will be applied on your next renewal date.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@chacha81 , I assume you have met the conditions for the promo.  Note that this promo is for the next month free.  You have to pay full price for the first month.  

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@chacha81 hi you will be credited the amount before your 30 days are up and your next 30 will be free as long as you received the email😁

Need Help? Let's chat.