cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i currently have 15$/mon plan. is the 100 minutes cacada wide talk per month ?

annodmaclean
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i currently have $15mon pan.  isthe 100 minutes canada wide talk per month?

7 REPLIES 7

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@annodmaclean When did you join? As noted, if too long ago you won't have unlimited incoming calls. 

pharaohpeter
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@annodmaclean 

Yep! 15$ plan: 100 minutes talk is canada wide. If you run out of minutes, you wont be able to make calls anymore, like that you won't get charged extra 😉

If  you want more minutes, you can go to your self serve and buy an add-on for more minutes.There's an add-on of 500 minutes for 5$. Pretty good deal if you ask me 🙂

@annodmaclean To save on minutes add the TextNow voip app and use it via Wifi to make / receive / send calls and texts in Canada and to the United States for free. You can also use it as I do to check my voicemail from my own phone without using the minutes from the PM plan. Simply dial your PM phone number - reject the call when it rings (this sends the call to voicemail) - press the * key to allow you to enter your password. - enter it followed by #  - and you are in your voicemail account - Hang up when you are finished. No minutes used.

Stay safe. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Unlimited text.

Unlimited incoming calls..100 canada wide outgoing minutes per 30 days.

if you're on auto-pay you get a 250mb data bonus per 30 days.

You can add a $5 add-on for 500 additional Canada wide minutes. This add-on will rollover every 30 days until all used up.

Two steps to buy an add-on. Guide below.

Click here 

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@annodmaclean 

Yes, the "newer" 15 plan is 100 Canada wide minutes outgoing per month/30 day cycle with unlimited incoming calls.  The "original" 15 plan, the 100 minutes were both incoming and outgoing.  

You could buy the $5 talk add on for 500 Canada minutes.  Unused minutes roll over to next month.  

Here is more information:

Talk

Talk minutes are counted whenever you make or receive calls on your phone. Talk time is calculated from the start of a call to when it is disconnected, and includes ring time and call routing. Total call time is always rounded up to the nearest minute. Please note that calls to voicemail and forwarding calls will use plan minutes.

Use Minutes

Doesn't Use Minutes

Making a call

Calling *611 (the IVR)

Answering a call (not with $15 plan)

Making or receiving calls from 911

Retrieving voicemail messages

Using calling apps when connected to Wifi

Using call forwarding

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@annodmaclean 

That is correct when you read the advertisement for the plan it shows in the description.  If you want tonbolster it a little you can add a $5.00 - 500min add on. Also using textnow will work for calls if you run out of minutes you can select a local number to use. 

Screenshot_20200509_185137.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@annodmaclean wrote:

i currently have $15mon pan.  isthe 100 minutes canada wide talk per month?

Per 30 day prepaid term... yes.

Need Help? Let's chat.