cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how will mods contact me?

cjcookcross
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I sent a PM to the mods because the problem I'm having doesn't seem to have been solved anywhere (phone worked fine the first day after setting up at Walmart. That evening I ported my number from Telus. According to the website, the Telus number is my current number. But my phone says it's the original PM number. Since the porting, I can not make or receive calls -- phone ends call almost immediately, when I try to call new (Telus) # from another phone I get "no service" message, when I try to call original PM # I get busy signal; Can't send or receive texts; Can't use data). 

How will the mods contact me? Do I have to keep checking the website, or will they send me an email? I see the option to check "Email me when someone replies" on here, but not on the private message screen. 

4 REPLIES 4

cjcookcross

Thanks, yes I did, but maybe not enough times. 

mwebster13

In the mean time, have you tried restarting the phone? Perhaps taking the SIM out and restarting, and then replacing it? A number port is a very finnecky process, and often needs a few reboots to complete.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@cjcookcross  a écrit :

I sent a PM to the mods because the problem I'm having doesn't seem to have been solved anywhere (phone worked fine the first day after setting up at Walmart. That evening I ported my number from Telus. According to the website, the Telus number is my current number. But my phone says it's the original PM number. Since the porting, I can not make or receive calls -- phone ends call almost immediately, when I try to call new (Telus) # from another phone I get "no service" message, when I try to call original PM # I get busy signal; Can't send or receive texts; Can't use data). 

How will the mods contact me? Do I have to keep checking the website, or will they send me an email? I see the option to check "Email me when someone replies" on here, but not on the private message screen. 

Yes you will see a little red 1 on the envelopp right up on this page. Click on it to read your private message. And you will have a notification via email. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days...patience..Smiley Frustrated

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@cjcookcross wrote:

Keep an eye for their message ...watch for a red dot over the envelope in top right hand side of page. They'll get back to you but they're very busy right now...so it may take 24 to 48 hours. If you haven't heard back after 48 hours send another message with deatils of your concern. Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.