cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to suspend a plan

Mahdieh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

How can I suspend my plan for one month. Then can I still have the promotion that I had before the suspension?

6 REPLIES 6

@Mahdieh wrote:

Thanks everybody for your quick response. The promotion that I want to use is a 10 $ discount for 6 months for the plans that are over 40$ and this offer is for RBC customers.

Look here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/FYI-Until-Sept-30-RBC-customers-10-off-...

"Bonus data remains on account until fully used but will expire if account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. Discount will expire if account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed."

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mahdieh wrote:

Thanks everybody for your quick response. The promotion that I want to use is a 10 $ discount for 6 months for the plans that are over 40$ and this offer is for RBC customers.

You can not go into suspension and keep the Promotion.  If you want to suspend the service for upto 90 days you simply stop paying.

Mahdieh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Mahdieh 

You could also remove your autopay for one month and your plan will become inactive.  You have up to 90 days to re-activate your plan or your number will be lost forever.  

Whatever method you choose to "suspend" account, you will lose whatever time/minutes is left in your present 30 day cycle.  

Check whatever promotion for the terms and conditions.  Some promos will end if suspended account.  

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

you can suspend by log into the self serve account. do you mean the $10 credit for 6 months promotion? you may lost it if you suspend.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mahdieh wrote:

Hello,

How can I suspend my plan for one month. Then can I still have the promotion that I had before the suspension?

Which promotion? Many of them say that if you go into suspension that the promo drops or the feature of the promo drops.

You can suspend your plan using the lost/stolen feature in the self-serve.

Need Help? Let's chat.