Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Will i get  notifications when i reach top 50% ? Smiley Tongue 

7 REPLIES 7

@Anonymous wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@popping wrote:

@kevinqqh wrote:

No, PM does not send out any notification for the community reward level by email or text message.

Community reward will be awarded around 6th of each month + a few days.

@popping  I think I have received an email notice about receiving the community rewards, although I'm not sure how consistently it was sent because I end up deleting most of the emails.

I suppose actually it could arrive by email. But more as a notification that you got a notification in here 🙂 I've turned off all that stuff except for pm notifications.

I thought I would try to find one of the deleted emails in the trash folder, but couldn't (too many).  But you could be right it might be a notification here. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dabr wrote:

@popping wrote:

@kevinqqh wrote:

No, PM does not send out any notification for the community reward level by email or text message.

@popping  I think I have received an email notice about receiving the community rewards, although I'm not sure how consistently it was sent because I end up deleting most of the emails.

I suppose actually it could arrive by email. But more as a notification that you got a notification in here 🙂 I've turned off all that stuff except for pm notifications.

@popping wrote:

@kevinqqh wrote:

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

There will be an announcement any day now, usually the 7th of the month, I believe. Just keep helping and racking up bravos and solutions. It's amazing how quick they will pile up when your having fun helping people.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kevinqqh wrote:

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

There will be an annoucement posted in the forum around middle of the month listing community members that will be receiving a community award.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kevinqqh wrote:

In a day or three recipients get a notification of a badge having earned whatever level of community reward.

Need Help? Let's chat.