how to get a refund

selluland
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

does anyone know how to get a refund.

I have 2 different accounts and I paid the wrong account 

5 REPLIES 5

bigmouth2015
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

PM is prepaid plans.  So sorry to say no refund. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@selluland wrote:

If you're not tight for money, just leave it in the wrong account and it'll get used up at IT'S next renewal and then pay the right account as intended. It'll all come out in the wash eventually.

selluland
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thank you 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@selluland

As this is a pre-paid service there is no guarantee you will receive a refund. You will have to contact the moderator team directly to set that up, they are usually pretty nice, especially when you really don't want a refund, you would really be looking for balance transfer between your own accounts. I don't think it would be an issue but as @popping has advised, contact the moderator team.  Click this to send them a message

When interacting with the moderator team, it is important to identify yourself with account PIN code, phone number / account number for both accounts and provide as much information as possible so that the moderator team can work on the issue without having to ask for further information.  Each interaction causes further delays to problem resolution. 

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Saturday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT). It typically should be within 48 hours.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@selluland wrote:

PM plans are prepaid and there is no refund for prepaid.  But if you paid to the wrong account.  Send a private message to moderator to move the fund from 1 account to the other.  But there is no guarantee.  Good luck.

Moderator wait time is 48 - 72 hours.  If your account is waiting for the fund to renew, it is better to add fund now and use the extra fund for future renewal.

Click the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators to ask for help.
Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)
Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.