cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find my account number if I want to transfer to another company with my current phone number

hot_worm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am going to change to another moblie company with my current phone number, is there any different account number than the one showing on my account first page? If so, how can I find my account number if I want to transfer to another company with my current phone number

thank you

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@hot_worm   We are sorry to see you go hope your new provider is everything they promised you. If you are worried about your porting your number remember the $10plan is still available til oct 7th you can set your pm number change to that plan on renewal if your having issues with your port and you dont want to lose your number. Just remove autopay once your port is complete as that will close your account (the port.)

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

just makesure you get the number of 0 corect  its 6 or 7, and easy to miss one.  also your PM account needs to be active ie you can make call. 

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It is like 1 000 000 1234567 very similar to my Telus account number. If that is what you are giving, some one is blowing smoke at you. Are you trying to move away from PM?

@hot_worm 

No other account numbers. Just one.  

hot_worm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thank you so much, I found the account number already, but when I am transfer my phone number, the mobile company said this account number is not correct, as there is a special account number for peopels who want to move to another company but keep the current phone number

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

thereis only one account number on top right of selfserve with  6-7 0's in it

Need Help? Let's chat.