Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to contact a moderator

diaseid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

57 REPLIES 57

@RossT 

You can still pay on the 28th you just pay 29 days ahead to start. Are you on the $15 plan? $13 with autopay? Just pay $26 tomorrow. That will renew your plan and pay your next renewal then on Augusf 28tn pay like a normal renewal $13.

@RossT wrote:

As soon as I find another provider, I’m gone.

If you decide to keep your number , you need to keep your number Active in order to port out to another carrier So, you will need to reactivate your account first.  You can wait till tomorrow to manually load fund and reactivate

it is suspect that I can’t call a human. 

Everything is done online.  You can open a ticket with mod.  but I think we have covered everything with your current issue.  

RossT
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This isn’t going to work for me.  I’m on a fixed income and do not get paid until the 28th. That was the appeal.  

As soon as I find another provider, I’m gone.

ive referred so many customers to mobile tech where I got my SIM card.

i will not be doing that and contacting that owner to explain exactly why.

it is suspect that I can’t call a human. 

@RossT 

Next month will be the 26th ...unless you dont't renew for a couple of days. Download the fongo app for calling on wifi.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RossT 

i suggest you can try to Remove your credit card and Logout and after 2 minutes

and you can try it for a different Browser
and clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and use a Browser from your computer,
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

and Restart your computer, is will help.

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take it your power internet for about a minute and put it back,

just make sure your credit card number and your address match the same,

sometime your typing it but is a one word or letter or number is a wrong or is missing just make sure for it.

How Update Or Remove Your Payment Card,

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to  Self-Serve.  Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..Remember, we accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

and do rebooting your phone take your SIM card out and waiting for a 2 minute and put it back and turn on -This one is quick and simple.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

if still have issue you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Service by Moderator Team,

Anonymous
Not applicable

@diaseid 

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Service by Moderator Team,

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

@RossT 

Just to be clear ....plans are 30 days not monthly. Why can't you call 611? Do you have access to another phone? Dial 1 855 4PUBLIC you can pay after you enter your 10 digit phone #  and your 4 

digit phone number. 

RossT

I can’t pay today! When I signed up for auto pay she told me the 28th. Every month!

@RossT wrote:

they tried to take a payment a day early and now I my cutoff.  

@RossT   

PM is running on 30 days cycle, not monthly.  So I guess that's why you think they took money a day early

You can always logon to My Account and they will tell you the next cycle start day (the day they will get the money from your account)

What you can do now is to logon to My Account ->Payment , click on One Time Payment and pay the amount due.

After successful payment, you will click on "Restart current plan" on the main page , then reboot your phone and it should be good.

You can also pay via calling 611

1. Dail *611

2. click 1 for Make Payments

3. Click 2 for Credit card

4. Click 1 for Amount Due

If you hear it's paid successfully, hang up and reboot the phone and should be good

@RossT All support is done online.  You would need to submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

RossT

they tried to take a payment a day early and now I my cutoff.  

Not my fault.  I want a human on the phone.  CAnt dial *611.  As my number USB not active. I’m excited wtf?

@RossT wrote:

I need to speak to a human ASAP

@RossT 

it's a tough request here  🙂  PM support is all online

but we all try to help.

What exactly is the issue?  maybe open a new thread and explain and we can try to help.  Many issues, we can suggest a fix and it would be quicker than opening ticket with mod.. or sometimes, even quicker than calling a live helpdesk  (as many of them will need you to wait in queue ) 🙂

(main issue that we won't help are those involve dispute with charges.. )

RossT

I need to speak to a human ASAP

@wetcoaster 

Thanks I was reading it over and over thinking I just dont see it the extra data but ok.....

@canadian100 

Well then pm has both plans beat with more flexibility....$19 plan is still good for the first year.

@canadian100 

PM cannot beat the price of the $19 plan and both plans have some fairly strict criteria that must be followed or you forfeit the $5 monthly digital discount.

So since pm cannot beat the $19 plan I will only compare the $29 plan. Now unless I'm missing something its 1.5 GB/$19 and 4 GB/$29 ? It's a little confusing as they are not 100% clear that it's $19/0.5GB1 GB* and $29/2+ 0 + 2 GB* for 12 months including the monthly $5 digital discount if you remain in good standing.

PM is currently offering a 2GB monthly plan data bonus on $35+ plans with the promocode 2GBBONUS. So with the $35 plan you get 2.5GB+500MB autopay bonus=3GB+2GB=5GB 

Freedom : Same basic calling and texting features 2GB+2GB bonus for 12 months

$34-$5 monthly discount**=$29+tax+minimum activation fee $10+$358($29×12)=$368

$368÷12=$30.66+tax for 12 months/$34+tax there after w/ GB data

Public Mobile :  Same calling and texting features 3GB+2GB bonus for as long as you don't change 

your rate plan (unlimited) +$2 autopay reward+$10 bonus referral credit+$0-$10                                  sim card. $35×12=$420 - ($10+$2×12=$34)=$386+$5=$391÷12=$32.58+tax

2nd year: $35×12=$420 - ($2+$1 loyalty=$3×12=$36)=$384=$32+tax

After 2 years the price is a virtual tie but pm outdoes freedoms data by 3 gb a month in the second year and pm is $0.96 cheaper but where as with freedom your plan is still $34/2gb while pm's is another $1 cheaper with 3GB more data per month ($31) with at least one "more the merrier" holiday bonus add ons =$55 (est.YMMV)

With pm you have national coverage with no roaming charges, overages, extra billing and a long history of no price increases to existing customers plans.mFreedom's plan price structure has only been guaranteed for 2 years by Rogers.

With pm you may suspend your services for up to 89/90 days before min. 30 days of service at no cost to you and keep the promotional data. Freedom charges $10 per month and suspension late payments will drop the discount promo $5** per month not in good standing.*

Freedom's $19/1.5GB  plan is unbeatable in the first year but is beaten by pm midway thru the 2nd.

Edit: Corrections in bold.

canadian100

@wetcoaster 

you are correct, sorry,  I double counted the bonus Data.

@canadian100 wrote:

Freedom is offering attractive plans as follows:

1.  unlim talk and text plus  6GB data  for  $29

2.  unlim talk and text plus  2GB data  for  $19

link? 

I'm in BC and prepaid plans are showing up 1.5GB/$19 or 2+2GB for $29, both as limited time offer, only for new sign ups, only for 12 months... 

canadian100

PM  offers

$25 for unl talk and text plus 1GB

$35 for unl talk and text plus 3GB

not quite comparable to the 2 Freedom Plans above

canadian100

Freedom is offering attractive plans as follows:

1.  unlim talk and text plus  6GB data  for  $29

2.  unlim talk and text plus  2GB data  for  $19

Edit:  These are incorrect -I have duplicated the bonus. 1 is 4GB, 2 is 1.5GB

@EMH1 

They don't match but they probably beat the offer if you give us the details I can offer a price and feature comparison. What city do you live in?

EMH1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Freedom mobile is offering a plan that for the first six months or year cost $29 per month and there after it's $31 per month. The amount of data, nationwide phone calling, and nationwide texting are all included.

Does Public Mobile match competitor offers?

Thx. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@diaseid 

You can contact a moderator as noted by others by clicking on the SIMon chat button and type in “create a ticket for moderator” if you have account issues.

If it is issues with setups, this Community can provide a quicker response.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@diaseid :If one of the above posted replies helped you contact moderator or solved your problem, remember to choose one of them as your official accepted solution to this thread you created, do this by pressing the three dots in the top corner of the post that helped you most then click accepted solution.

Oracle365
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This is how I did it when I needed support transferring my service over. The moderator was quick and helpful (responded within a couple hours, not 48 hours like it said). Great!

@diaseid 

Moderators should be contacted by opening a ticket at: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat but first off, are there any questions that other members can answer?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@diaseid wrote:

Is there something we can assist you with? We (this forum)  maybe able to solve your problem.

You can contact a moderator by choosing the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and following the prompts.

Need Help? Let's chat.