cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how long should processing take for new activation, been several minutes

swhite18
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I must be jinxed, every step is failing to some degree... this is painful.  How long should it take once I get to the point where it accepts my old provider phone info and is in the "processing" mode? @CS_Agent

3 REPLIES 3

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @swhite18,  The password reset feature almost never works.  Simply send a private message to the moderator team, and they will get your password reset.  Include your phone number or account number and your account PIN in your initial message in order to help speed things along.

Click here to send them a private message.
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

To start a new topic, you can click Browse, then pick the section that your question falls under (such as Self Serve, Rewards, Plans and Add-ons, etc.) and then on the right side you should see a button labeled Start Topic (in orange).

swhite18
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

1.  How long does it take to get the email confirmation once we have finished the forgot password procedure... entered email, security question now waiting?  (Gee Public Mobile, you make this really hard to be a customer with stuff like this...)  usually websites do this almost instantly... I can't get into my account. 

2. How do you start a new message/question?  I can't see anything on how to start a new message/question to the community ... have no idea what i did last weekend so just picking up this message and hitting reply... @CS_Agent

Anonymous
Not applicable

@swhite18, Normally, you should be able to make outgoing calls/text, and use data within a short while (usually minutes).  However, receiving calls/texts using the ported in number could take several hours (or more), depending on where the number is coming from.  Could happen in as little as 15 minutes, also.

Need Help? Let's chat.