cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how long does it take to receive online ordered SIM card?

LD1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thanks

9 REPLIES 9

Janebrm

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hopefully it's soon.  Worth the wait...trust me.  

Enjoy!

jamesace2008

Mine takes 4 days. I am in Vancouver.

johnt1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

3 days for me (Windsor, ON). I ordered min on 8/31/20 (Mon) from PM and arrived Fri 9/4 after 3 days, via Canada Post. You get confirmation and shipping emails too.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@LD1 it depends on where you ordered it. From Amazon, I get them within 5 days. If order online here, it can take up to 2, maybe even 3 weeks due to busy work of mail.

@Jb456 wrote:

Anyways if you have an order number you can try putting it into Canada Post Tracking website. Then a message will pop up saying "please enter destination postal code" 

It may come up with your shipping info sometimes it does not come up at all or its someone else's very old shipment from another company.

If the Canada Post website asks for a postal code, that means the reference number has been used multiple times in recent history. That prompt isn't automatic and the member will not be asked for a postal code if there is only one entry.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@LD1 

PM can be slow at shipping out. A few weeks ago people were receiving sims in 2 to 3 weeks. At the same time I ordered sims from Canada Cell Supplies as they had $1.99 sale. Received email Saturday that it was shipped and was delivered Wednesday by Canada Post.

Anyways if you have an order number you can try putting it into Canada Post Tracking website. Then a message will pop up saying "please enter destination postal code" 

It may come up with your shipping info sometimes it does not come up at all or its someone else's very old shipment from another company.

If you really want a sim right away stop by a Walmart or London Drugs and purchase one.

Once you do get a sim don't forget to use a referral code for a $10 signup bonus.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you ordered one from PM it can sometimes take two to three weeks due to postal delivery delays by CP.

Jukebox

@LD1  Hi and welcome to PM

Depends on where you ordered from and shipping to.

Mine came from Amazon in 2 days

If you are transferring a number over here is a headache free guide by db519

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/The-Guide-to-Headache-Free-PM-Signup/...

hope you enjoy your stay with PM

Need Help? Let's chat.