Did you mean: 

how do i regain my old phone number

helpme2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So i got a temporary phone number,now how do iget old one back

5 REPLIES 5

Bubbly100
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If the online option does not work out, I remember the employee at PM, told me I can return to the kiosk to transfer back to old phone number. Good luck! 

Are you talkikng about moving your number from your previous provider, if so follow the previous instruction to port in to PM.  

Unless you mean old number already expired, then its no way to get it.  unless noone takes it.

chelsealzl
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

What @RobertQc said! And sometimes the port can take up to a few hours. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@helpme2 wrote:

@helpme2  Login into your selfserve account and choose the change phone number option. Please note if you are trying to port a Koodo prepaid number then you must do it by messaging the moderator team and including your account#, name on the account and phone number.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@helpme2 wrote:

@helpme2  log into your self serve account. https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca then go to plans and addons and change phone number, then transfer number and follow the steps. Make sure the account is still active.

Read this post for a detailed explanation https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/How-do-I-move-my-cell-phone-number-to...

Need Help? Let's chat.