cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I ask a question, tag moderators? I don't understand any of the information Simon provides

swhite18
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don't understand how to do anything on this community.  I just want to ask a question and get an answer. I have tried to add tags but it shows nothing, I have tried to use SIMON but that just directs me back to all the community pages that I don't understand how to use.  I don't think Public Mobile is right for me.... I don't find any of this easy.  I don't understand how you send a private message, how you tag a moderator or how you get an answer to anything. @CS_Agent

33 REPLIES 33

swhite18
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks - I am seeing responses, helping.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@swhite18, Thank you for reaching out to us. All my apologies for the trouble you're experiencing with the sending a private message. Can you please use this link to send us a private message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 . Hopefully this helps! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@swhite18, This is where you ask your questions.  Exactly the way you did it.  If you want to learn about how this community works, and what's what with Public Mobile, there are many knowledge base articles with great explanations and guides.  Just look for Knowledge Base in the categories.  If you have a specific question, you just ask it in the apporprieate section (always start a new topic), and someone here (another customer) will usually have an answer for you.  If you can't get an answer here, then you contact the moderators by private message.

You could click here to send the moderator team a private message.
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Hope that helps.

Need Help? Let's chat.